Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Colorful" Ideas

I seem to be recently obsessed with shadow boxes and I have been scouring magazines to get some ideas that are a little off the beaten path. And did I find some serious winners. Exhibit A:

How absurdly cute are these? What a neat way to personalize each kids room!

I have also been on the lookout for a more....er.....sophisticated look for the master bedroom. I think at times shadow boxes can easily become littered with tchotchke (yes people, that is how you spell it...I may have looked it up..hehe) and lose a more refined look. I am really loving the looks with tiled backgrounds a la....

And how gawjus is this? I love the use of the little tea cup hooks to hold the jewelry.

I am off to see if I have the chops to complete a look like this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...