Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally.....Progress

I have finally found time to start wrapping up our dining table makeover and I cannot lie....I am head over heels about it. Considering the way it all sort of came together on it's own, I think this may be the best score ever....both on price and style. Flash back a few Sundays ago and a small road trip and we found ourselves one Kipling dining table and 8 antique chairs richer!

Through the power of Craigslist, I met a woman who was emptying out her barn. I had been drooling a bit over the idea of a farm table with mismatched chairs. Lots of sanding and repairs and the look is complete.





The before shots.......


Drum roll please....and the after!





Now I am on the hunt for a different light fixture. I need something that has some farmhouse flair. Something a little rustic. Can you hear my fingers clacking away on the keyboard? The hunt begins......

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...