Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beans...Not Just for Dinner

Saw this during one of my late night internet surfs and I could not wait to try it out. I have been looking for something to make a few of my frames pop out a bit from the wall. And best part.....you may already have all the "ingredients". BEANS! Yes, we all decorated with dried beans in grade school, but this is the big girl version, I swear. All you will need, besides nimble fingers, is your trusty glue gun (or crafting glue), dried beans and frames of your choice. You can apply the beans in any manner you like. It gives a graphic pop and I love it. I have to wait until morning before banging any nails to hang these bad boys (bambinos are sound asleep). Can't wait! Stay tuned for shots of them on the wall!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...